In this tech-oriented world, on-demand apps provide easy access to services to the users, from booking taxis to ordering food and getting them delivered. Urban company is one of the best online platforms that provide on-demand home services to customers while setting up a successful path for budding entrepreneurs.
Urban company clone inspired by the Urban company helps users find professionals that stand their household needs. Urban company is growing exponentially, generating revenue of INR 216 crores in the year 2020. Sounds appealing, right? If you’re looking to set your foot in this industry with Urban Company like app development you need to know few things to reap maximum benefits from your business. Also, this blog will give you an insight into how to initiate the app development process.
How Does The Urban Company Clone Work?
From customer end
The customer can search for their required professional services listed on the app platform. They can book or schedule service with the service provider using the app. Once the service is completed, the client can make payment choosing their convenient mode of transaction.
From Service Provider End
The service provider can register on the platform, providing the details about them and their type of service. After registration, the service provider receives notifications if any customer wants to avail of the service. The provider can choose to accept or reject the service according to their wish.
What Are The Services You Can Provide?
You can extend your business by offering various categories of services facilitating easy and comfortable livelihood for your customer. To name a few,
- Salon services – Haircuts, Hairstyling, Spa, Facials, Clean-up, Bleach, Manicure & Pedicure, etc.
- Wedding Services – Wedding planner, Pre-wedding photoshoot, Bridal and groom make up, etc.
- Repair Services – Water Heater repair, Plumber, Electrician, carpenter, etc.
- Home Shifting Services – Packers and movers, Pest control, Bathroom cleaning, etc.
- Tutor Services – Different subjects tutor
- Design and Construction Services – Interior designer, Architect, Painter, etc.
- Health and Wellness Services – Fitness trainer, Physiotherapist, Yoga trainer, etc.
- Event Management Services – Party organizer, Event photography, and other business events
A Quick Glance At The App Development Process
Market study: Understanding your target audience and target market is crucial. It helps you to know the needs of your customer and design an app that stands different from your competitors.
Designing: Next is to design the framework of the app with all the desired features and functionalities you want to have in your app. The app’s design should aim to draw the attention of the target audience and provide seamless navigation through the app. The UI/UX should be simple and attractive to give an enhanced app experience.
Let me put some of the key features to integrate with your app
- View Services: Enables the users to view the available list of services in their locality under various categories
- Search Service: Assists customers to find specific services
- Multi-payment: Allows users to pay through multiple ways such as cards, internet banking, cash, and more
- GPS Navigation: The service provider app can be provided with a GPS navigation tool that guides them to the customer’s place
- Earning Tracker: It enables the service provider to view the detailed report of their earnings on the app
- Dashboard: The admin can view and manage all the business process through a comprehensive control panel.
Front-end and Back-end App Development: For app development, you require developers with strong coding skills. You can either approach freelance developers or app development companies to develop your Urban company clone script. The app development company is a reliable option owing to the fact that it offers flexibility and trustworthy services.
Launch your app: Testing your app is necessary to make your application bug-free and good-to-go. After resolving all the issues, the app can be launched on all app stores and made available to the users.
Why Do You Need To Develop A Home Service App Like Urban Company Clone?
Establish better communication with customers: Apps increase the communication channels’ ability. Customers can get information regarding any services, and you can simultaneously solve their queries on the app.
Encourage Direct Marketing: Developing an app similar to an Urban clone helps you boost your visibility by presenting generic information, rates, booking reports, and a lot more.
Everyone in today’s generation wants to manage things easily, which makes Urban company clone app their desirable go-to destination to get things done. The on-demand market promises the success of Urban company clone script, making it an ideal choice to go ahead with your ideas and establish your business.