Are you bored with your old smartwatch? Perhaps it wasn’t what you had hoped for? Or maybe you simply want to upgrade to the most up-to-date technology available. To put it bluntly, you might wish to sell your watch. After all, having some more income to invest towards your smartwatch would be a win-win situation for everyone!
We’ll teach you how to back up your smartwatch, factory reset it, and ready it for sale in this simple instruction. Here’s how to do it.
Back up your data
The very first step is to make sure you’ve backed up your Android Wear or Galaxy Watch data. That way, if you decide to acquire another wristwatch in the future, you’ll be able to save all of your data and won’t have to start over.
You don’t need to back up anything while working with an Android Wear wearable. All you have to do now is follow the procedures to factory reset the device; all of your personal information will be preserved. Everything should be recovered immediately after you reconnect or re-pair your Android Wear wearable to your phone.
This does mean that when you obtain a new smartphone, you should take the option to set up your phone from the most recent backup rather than starting from scratch. Otherwise, you’ll have to start all over again.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung makes backing up your Galaxy Watch quite simple.
- a) Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Galaxy smartphone.
- b) Then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- c) To back up and restore your watch, go to About Watch and then Backup and Restore.
- d) Select Backup settings from the drop-down menu.
- e) Finally, you may use the sliders to select the data you wish to backup by moving them back and forth.
- f) After you’ve made your selections, hit the BACK UP NOW option.
Bare in mind that if you’re selling or donating your Galaxy Watch, you’ll need to deactivate the Reactivation Lock as well. If your Galaxy Watch is lost or stolen, the Reactivation Lock stops someone from activating the watch on their smartphone.
Here’s how to disable it:
- a) Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Galaxy smartphone and go to Settings.
- b) Go to the section called “Find My Watch.”
- c) Go to Set Security > Reactivation Lock after that.
To toggle Reactivation Lock off, simply touch the slider. You’ll need to enter your Samsung account password if you want to turn it on.
The next step is to reset your Android Wear Watch. It’s an effortless procedure, and this set of instructions should work with practically any Android Wear wristwatch.
- a) If your smartwatch’s screen is dim, tap it to wake it up.
- b) From the top of the screen, swipe down.
- c) The Settings option, indicated by a gear symbol, should be selected.
- d) Select the System tab.
- e) Select the Disconnect & Reset option at the bottom of the page.
- f) A window will appear, requesting confirmation of your request. Simply press the Done button to complete the process.
This will disconnect your smartwatch from your smartphone and restore factory default settings. If you change your mind, just couple your wristwatch with your phone again, and your applications will be instantly restored.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Tizen OS watches, which run on virtually all of Samsung’s smartwatches, are slightly different from factory resets, although they’re both simple.
- a) Navigate to the Settings section on your Galaxy Watch.
- b) Tap the General option when you find it.
- c) Touch Done after scrolling to the Reset option.
Before taking images and listing your Android Wear wristwatch for sale, one last thing is to clean it. To make your smartwatch more appealing to potential purchasers, you want it to look its best. Not only that but filthy smartwatches are frequently connected with lesser value, indicating that they haven’t been adequately cared for. To put it another way, before capturing those images, make sure your smartwatch is dazzling!
To clean your smartwatch, you don’t need anything extra. Simply wipe your watch clean with a slightly damp microfiber towel. You can utilise an electrical solution if you want to go all out, but it’s not essential.
Sell your smartwatch
Cashify is the most trusted location to sell old smartwatches and receive the most money for them.
Consumers confront two significant challenges after opting to sell old smartwatches online. The first is where to sell an old smartwatch, and the second is how to figure out how much it’s worth.
This is why Cashify has devised a method to sell old smartwatches. We give an easy-to-use interface where you can just pick the details of your old smartwatch that you wish to sell and save yourself the effort of listing on other websites, comparing pricing, and following up. We employ powerful AI technology to determine the pricing to solve the latter problem.
Some of the main advantages of utilising Cashify are as follows:
–Simple Searching: Use the search bar to discover your exact smartwatch, or just choose the brand, series, and model number.
–Cashify delivers an exact value estimate of the smartwatch, unlike many other sites where the cost is displayed at random. Only a few questions concerning your previous smartwatch must be answered, and the price of your wristwatch will be presented in seconds.
-We’ll organise a free pick up from your doorstep as soon as you accept the amount provided for your gadget.
–Get Paid Immediately: As soon as we pick up your smartwatch, you will be given quick cash or paid via the payment method of your choosing. It’s that simple to sell an outdated smartwatch on the internet.