The Covid-19 pandemic has played a big role in the day-to-day operations of restaurants. Customers can no longer dine out due to strict social distancing norms laid down by governments. Hence, eateries have just two options, delivery and takeaway to survive in the market.
Food delivery apps have witnessed tremendous growth now since they ensure lightning-fast delivery, function round-the-clock, and have a variety of cuisines and dishes. Many restaurants are partnering with food delivery apps to earn more revenue and strengthen their position in the market.
JustEat is one of the well-known food delivery apps dominating the European market across 23 countries. It is all set to become a giant in the industry after acquiring all the shares ($7.3 billion) of Grubhub, a popular American delivery app. The profitable deal will be finalized by June 15 this year.
Just Eat will distribute free Greggs sausage rolls –
for every goal scored at the Wembley Stadium in the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament. Likewise, football fans can place their order (above 5 pounds) on the Just Eat platform. This lucrative offer is available from June 11 to June 30, 2021.
It teamed up with Sodexo –
a famous food services company in Belgium. Customers can use Sodexo meal cards while placing orders through Just Eat in the 1300 restaurants located in Belgium. This partnership will be extended throughout all European countries in the coming months.
Just Eat successfully launched grocery delivery services –
in 50 cities across Germany recently. It will further expand it to the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Entrepreneurs aiming to dominate the food delivery industry can get the customized Just Eat like on-demand Food delivery app solution from an app development company. Skilled developers create easy-to-use Android and iOS apps for customers, delivery executives, and restaurants.
A modern web dashboard helps in the instant approval of orders. Besides that, an advanced admin panel assists in controlling the daily business activities efficiently.
What are the fabulous features of the Just Eat clone app?
- An advanced search and filter option – Customers can discover their favourite dishes by searching them based on the distance, name of the restaurant, price, review, special offers, and the type of cuisine.
- Live tracking of orders – Users track the movement of their food orders on a real-time basis. They receive the latest updates till the meal is delivered to their doorstep.
- Acceptance of several payment methods – Customers can process transactions for their orders quickly on the Just Eat clone app. They pay through cash, credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and wire transfers.
- An integrated feedback system – Food buffs rate the quality of cuisines/dishes on a scale of 1-5 in the integrated review system. Additionally, they can post comments and opinions about the professionalism of the delivery executives.
- A Reorder facility – Users can order their favourite dishes any number of times on the Just Eat like on-demand food delivery app solution. Customers must press the Reorder option. They can save time by storing their credit/debit card details securely on the Just Eat clone app.
- Availability of exciting discounts and offers – Users reduce their total food bill easily by utilizing multiple coupons, deals, and promo codes. Hence, the Just Eat on-demand food delivery solution ensures a high level of affordability as the food costs less when compared to dining in a restaurant.
- GDPR compliant – The JustEat clone app follows all the guidelines and rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2016. Hence, there is a high level of privacy and security for customers using the online food delivery platform from Europe.
- Provision of 24×7 technical assistance -through chat, email, and phone Users can resolve their complaints and issues by contacting the dedicated Help Centre.
Know about the business model of the Just Eat like on-demand Food Delivery app solution
Entrepreneurs pocket hefty revenue by owning the Just Eat clone app. They earn a commission from restaurants for each order, cancellation fees, delivery charges, monthly/yearly subscription plans, publishing targeted ads, registration fees from eateries, and transaction processing charges.
Significant expenditure is allocated for implementing digital marketing campaigns, maintenance of mobile apps and the website, offering discounts and rewards to customers, paying commission to the affiliates and the food delivery personnel.
What is the budget outlay for creating the Just Eat clone app?
The total cost of developing the Just Eat like on-demand Food Delivery app solution depends on various aspects. It relies on the choice of features and functionalities, hourly rates paid to the developers, the overall level of customization, the time devoted for front-end and back-end development, and the type of technologies used.
More expenses have to be incurred by entrepreneurs for using post-deployment services like bug fixing, maintenance, software upgrades, third-party API integration, and technical support.
Just Eat’s acquisition of Grubhub is a game-changing move as it will become the biggest food delivery company in the world outside of China. Importantly, Just Eat and Grubhub together earned a mind-boggling revenue of $4.7 billion last year.
It has performed well after getting a 79% growth in total orders in the first 3 months of 2021. Moreover, Just Eat will get 33 million new users by purchasing Grubhub’s business operations. Besides that, it will focus on challenges like dealing with drivers, logistics, restaurants, and suppliers post the Grubhub deal.
Hence, entrepreneurs can get the game-changing Just Eat clone Script from a competent app development company. Therefore, they will be the undisputed leader of the global food delivery market soon.