In this article, we discuss how to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook. WLM is one of the best emails mail clients, but due to limitations, the task becomes difficult to manage data in Windows Live Mail. On the other hand, Microsoft Outlook is one of the common email mail clients used globally. The software contain.pst file format to save all Outlook data files.
It provides multiple advanced features for users due to which Windows Live Mail users are significant to Transfer Windows Live Mail to PST. When we think about support, Outlook requires low cost as compared to Windows Live Mail. PST serves the features for data security and it also provided the facility for better accessibility as compared to Windows Live Mail.
As you have seen in the above scenario, it is very clear what makes users import WLM Emails to Outlook. But, how it is possible to migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook. Therefore, in the blog, we will help to export Windows Live Mail to PST by using Email Conversion Wizard and clear all your doubts.
Let’ start explaining the different methods to Import Windows Live Mail(WLM) to Outlook.
Why Import Windows Live Mail (WLM) to Outlook? | Complete Guide
- It is users base Outlook Email client is more broad as compared to WLM.
- Managing emails data in Windows Live Mail is complex, where PST is wide to know for its email managing features.
- To know, Microsoft is a discontinues Windows Live Mail, and there is no longer to get any updates.
- Therefore, Windows Live Mail gets error id 0x800ccc0f which affects the user’s system security and overall performance.
There are Two main Approaches to Transfer Windows Live Mail to PST
- Manual Approach.
- Automated Approach.
Manual Approach to Windows Live Mail to PST Migration Tool | Follow the Below Mentioned Steps:-
- Open both Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail.
- Now, Click on the File tab>> select Export>> Mail Message Option.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, click on the Next Button.
- Then, a Dialog box appears “export message”. Click on OK.
- Select all the desired folders. And again click on the OK button to continue the process.
- Finally, the wizard started to export the process. When the process gets completed, So messages appear “export complete”. Click on the Finish.
Limitations to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook By Using Manual Approach:-
Following the above steps carefully, know it’s time to check the exported Windows Live Mail to Outlook. Usually, the user faces multiple difficulties to Export Windows Live Mail to PST bus using the manual method. Below are some limitations to transferring Windows Live Mail to Outlook (PST):-
- It does not support exporting and converting large and several EMLX or EML files.
- Therefore, importing emails attachments is not possible by manual approach.
- The manual approach will take lots of effort and time when performing EML file conversion.
- Hence, every user’s systems type varies to another, so the manual approach is not always working.
- It required the installation for two emails clients at the same., Windows Live Mail and PST email client.
Transfer Windows Live Mail(WLM) to PST | By Using Automated Approach
These limitations, one should use an automated approach. There is an Automate and smart way to know as Windows Live Mail Converter which can easily migrate Windows Live Mail to PST. Along with this software it also offers multiple features to the users. Such as easy and quick conversion of EML files to many file formats like MSG and HTML along with the attachments. It will help EML to PST converter, to becomes easier to import the EML file into several destinations such as Office 365 and Live Exchange. This utility also supports all versions of Microsoft Outlook. It is more secure and properly maintains the integrity of the data.
Automated Approach to Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook(PST) | Step-by-Step
- Launch and run the software, click on the Open button to start the conversion process.
- Now, Desktop Email clients>> Windows Live Accounts>> Choose folder.
- Choose the MBOX file to export. Then, you can view all the files on your Software panel,
- Click on Export Button to select the PST files from the Email Files to export.
- Browse to select the desired location to save the PST folder.
- Click on the Save Button.
- Your messages have been Exported Successfully. Open the Folder to complete a preview of your files.
- Demo Edition Export only ten items from each folder. Upgrade to Licensed Edition to Export All.
After analyzing the varied needs, it was impossible to discover a solution that could fulfill any of the users’ wants. That’s why we’ve put up a guide on how to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook.
Users who desire reliable and stable solutions without risking their data’s confidentiality could test out the Demo and Licensed versions for unrestricted benefits.