We live in a world where things are taken completely online, speeding up the process of acquiring services. And the same speed is expected for the relocation of homes and offices, which is where a moving app like Uber steps in.
Reasons Why On-demand Movers App Development Is A Great Idea For A Startup
Uber for movers app has been successful in expanding its business internationally. Therefore, entrepreneurs can make use of the Uber model to establish their business in the moving industry.
- Besides setting up an effective business model, Uber clone scripts are highly scalable and can fit itself to the changing needs. Thereby, it gives a competitive edge over the other players in the market.
- The greatest advantage of a digital solution is that it allows owners to manage their fleet in real-time. This helps greatly in coordinating the operations of service providers, improving the efficiency of business prospects.
- Also, the on-demand solution proves to be cost-effective. The business owner can hire freelancing workers to perform the moving and packing activities on a contract basis. It costs less than hiring full-time employees.
On the advantage, if you are excited to set your foot in the moving industry, this blog is for you! It aims to give you more details regarding the Uber for movers app development and how to gain high returns on investment.
What Are The Core Features To Have In An Uber For Movers App?
A feature set is what represents your service. Hence, it is vital to ensure that the features assist users in acquiring the service with ease and comfort. Here are some of the essential features to have in a movers app.
- User registration: You can make the process of registration quick and simple with social media integration. So that users can simply sign in to the app with a tap of their existing social media accounts.
- In-app communication: Facilitates the interaction between the user and service provider in real-time. If the users want to give any specification to the service provider, they can do it with in-app chat or calls.
- Advanced price calculator: This feature can provide details on the cost of the service based on the user’s requirement, distance covered, etc. It helps users to make better decisions on availing of the service.
- Real-time tracking of goods: It allows users to track the location of their goods when in motion ensuring them the safety of their goods.
- Instant generation of digital invoices: Invoice bills with all the service details can be automatically generated and sent to the customer through email or SMS for future reference.
- Round the clock customer support: Assisting your customers in solving their issues or queries gains trust in your brand. If the customers are satisfied with the service, it makes them come back again to your app.
What Are The Types Of Services You Can Provide?
The wider number of services you offer, the more revenue flows in your wallet. Not just that, it also earns you a larger audience, thus laying a strong foundation for your business.
- Domestic Shifting: Wherein you can offer services in the transfer of offices, factories, household items, automobiles, etc., across different cities.
- Warehouse facilities: You can provide warehouse facilities for the storage of goods monitored by surveillance cameras to ensure their safety.
- Loading and Unloading: Not just with moving and packing, the service providers can even help in loading and unloading goods from the source to the destination.
Check Out The Different Revenue Streams Of Uber For Movers App Development Solution
Subscription plans: You can make different subscription plans available for users. Based on their moving and packing service needs, they can pay a subscription fee to avail of the package. This adds revenue to your business.
Advertisements: You can invite third parties to post advertisements on your app platform. The more the clicks and views for the ad posts, the more revenue you can earn from the advertisers.
Delivery charges: Depending on the distance that has to be covered, you can impose delivery charges. You can charge high, in case the moving service is provided to rural areas, or on public holidays.
Order cancellation fees: If the customer cancels the booking service at the last minute, you can charge some amount as a cancellation fee. It is helpful to cover up the time until the app receives a new booking request.
Transaction processing fee: You can charge a fee depending on the total amount for the transactions through the app.
The global market for movers and packers app is all set to surpass $126.5 billion by 2026. Therefore, it offers a promising scope of gaining higher returns for entrepreneurs who want to thrive in their moving business. To be the pioneer of the on-demand movers market, hurry now and get your hands on with Uber for movers app development.